First Block, Second Block

My leader-ender project for the past couple of weeks has been doing something very similar to Ninety Degrees in the Shade, but using contemporary fabrics rather than Civil War. They will have a slightly different setting. 

As is usually the case, they have demanded full project status. Twelve blocks have been made and the first two have their borders on them. I am smitten. You may click to enlarge if you want to see the fabric in detail. Oh, Kaffe, whatever would Bill say!


First Block

Second Block


Comments

Barbara Anne said…
What fun!! Love the fabrics and I cannot wait to see how you set these blocks together.

Yesterday I sewed the little sherbet colored 9 Patch blocks together so will be choosing borders today - I hope. This baby girl is due in two months, so I am ahead - unless she comes early.

Hugs!
Laura said…
Love how your fabrics come together! Looking forward to seeing this quilt grow!