Another Weekend of 4T





Quilty content to return someday soon!


Comments

quiltmom anna said…
Nancy,
I love the purple pansy one- the fabric is glorious and the pattern sweet- she is going to love all those dresses from her grandma.
Have a great week.
Regards from Western Canada,
Anna
Gretchen said…
Adorable outfits! Love the purple dress:)
she is going to grow up to be a serious fashionista i do believe...adorable things and so much fun to do i'm sure...
LizA. said…
Sew Granny sew! Love the pansies and the polka dots.....
Pat said…
They are wonderful, and I just adore that pansy print! Do they have buttons? I'm button-hole phobic
:(
I haven't sewn a garment in 30 years but now that I have a granddaughter after after all my sons and grandsons I'm ready to plunge back in. The patterns are just too cute and you are inspiring me.
Linda K said…
What a fun weekend you had. Quilts will wait for you, I'm sure. Size 4T, not so much. Enjoy yourself!
Ray said…
So cute!! Lucky granddaughter!!
Judi said…
These outfits are gorgeous, Nancy!

:)
Judi
Judi said…
These outfits are gorgeous, Nancy!

:)
Judi