Snortworthy

Well, y'know, she doesn't write about her quilts, her theology, or her Springer Spaniel, so I really don't know how I connected with her.  Perhaps it was through a portkey.  Who knows?

She writes on other important topics and does it brilliantly.  This post may be her finest piece ever.  Don't take my word for it, friends.  Go read it for yourselves.

She bills herself as "snortworthy," and that's no joke.  After the requisite months in my bullpen of "favorites," today she moves to my links in the category of "Thinkers and Theologians."  She's gotta be at least one of those.

Comments

Char said…
That was great. You are so right!
pcflamingo said…
If there had been anyone home with me while I was reading her post, they would have called 9-1-1. I was laughing so hard I was making weird "I can't breathe" noises. That was seriously funny. Thank you for the link :D
Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing the link; she's brilliant.
Sue
Janet O. said…
Loved it! Even read parts of it out loud to my very Republican husband--who, by the way, voted for Obama.
Gari in AL said…
Excellent. And even better is that she is in Portland, Oregon, where I was born. We webfeet are GREAT! ;-)
Murr Brewster said…
Sweet whistling baby duck heads. Aren't you nice as pie. Thanks for sending your whole platoon of admirers my way. And I do quilt--find me on Facebook and I'll point you to my stuff!

I'm too Lutheran, albeit lapsed, to draw any more attention to myself...but thanks.
Denise in PA said…
Awesome post - thanks for sharing!