Itsy Bitsy is a Flimsy

Nancy picked Number Two for April's UFO Challenge.  But somehow I got scrambled and got out Number One to work on!

This one was easy.  My goal for Itsy Bitsy was to get it to flimsy stage and then put it away until it is needed before quilting and binding.

It is finished, as of tonight (my earliest finish in this challenge), folded, and put away.

The blocks finish at 4.5" and the lattice is 1/2".  I made about half of them and my friend, former blogger Jan, made the other half.  We each made identical twin blocks and traded.

It's a small quilt.  But a lovely one.

It is early enough in the month that I believe I could get out Number Two, French Provincial Squares and get to work on it.  Seems like the right thing to do.  It is very different from Itsy Bitsy.



PS:  Pam!  Would you email me please?  I've lost the email with your address in it and I want to send you your charm pack.

Comments

Pat said…
I love this top. The colors are so fresh, and the designs really pop against the white. Nice job!
Lori said…
What a fun top Nancy!
Ms. Jan said…
Drooling over your flimsy and hanging head in shame at the blocks that sit idly by. Lovely top!!!
Char said…
You're right, it is a lovely quilt. The white on white print just makes the quilt perfect.