My How You've Grown!


Blackberry, at four-and-a-half months, with Joe


Comments

altar ego said…
Yay for Blackberry! And Joe! And You! Love that Cafe con Leche quilt. Beautiful!
LizA. said…
I love the little bit of brown on his brows -- soo cute!
Looks as if Joe's picked up a few wrinkles, too, in only a coupkle of weeks.
Blackberry is going to be HUGE! He's adorable, too.
WV: goopub- how a drunk describes his favorite bar.
Pat said…
You can't fool me. This is NOT the little puppy that came a-visitin' a few months ago. This is a gen-yoo-wine BIG dog! Who has Joe (and you) wrapped around his paw, BIGTIME. I'll bet he is going to be in 7th heaven when Joe starts working from home. You might even have to put him on the payroll & print business cards.
*karendianne. said…
awww, buddy. Lord Haselmere. So snuggly. Wanna cookie?
Mrs. Goodneedle said…
My, my... puppies (and babies) growing up just too darned fast! *sigh*