Moving Along on Martinique

I realized this weekend that Blocks Three and Blocks Four for Martinique had arrived and not been made.  And it seems as though it is nearly time for Block Five.

So I got caught up.

I still need to get the border on the Indigo and Caramel Baskets and on Cinnamon Latte.  I still have some kitty cat fabric and school bus fabric to make pillowcases for Caroline and Sam.  I have a top that needs to be sandwiched and tied.  And then there is dear Bill's Baskets, still waiting for his final border.

I have another small, for-now-secret, project in the works.

And more ideas in my mind that I believe I'll live long enough to see come to fruition.


Comments

Susan said…
Both are great blocks. I especially like the one on the left--really shows off that print, doesn't it?
Denise in PA said…
I'm loving those Martinique blocks! It's my current favorite line (and I've probably said that before-LOL!) o:)
Unknown said…
Love the Martinque blocks-can't wait to see more