Links

I've added a few new blogs to my sidebar in the past couple of weeks and there are a couple more in my "Favorites" file that I visit once a week or so.  A lot of these eventually move into the sidebar, and at that point I clean out blogs that have been inactive for a long time and move them back into the "Favorites" file.  I thought I might share some of these finds with you today.

I can't remember where I got the link to Joan's blog which is one in the "Favorites" destined to the sidebar soon.  Her quilts are varied and all are gorgeous.  And she posts pics of kangaroos, too!  I keep thinking I'm going to follow her links, but always get too distracted by what she's got going on, and never quite manage it.

Diana hasn't been blogging a whole lot lately, but I always like to see what she's doing.  She's the person who put me onto Piecemeal -- you know, the basket lady.  Scroll about half-way down to see some more very sweet baskets.

It's always fun to pop in on The Silly Boodilly to see what she's up to. She makes spectacular, crisp-looking small projects that look so easy and you just know there is an immense amount of thought that goes into each one.

You Go Girl is presently doing a tutorial series on really, really nice pillowcases.  Makes me wish I could crochet.  But I can't.

I'm presently in Richmond adoring Nathaniel and having a wonderful time.  I discovered that I forgot to bring the little doohicky that loads the pictures from the camera into the computer.  So I'll have that to do when I go home, where Joe is now holding down the fort after spending a few days here with Tom and Anastasia and me.  He completed a construction project he'd begun down here about a month ago and it looks spectacular.  I'd totally forgotten just how wonderful a brand new person smells.  Nate has a wise little old man look about him and he has just captivated all of us.  I'm not going to want to come home . . . .



Comments

*karendianne. said…
Oh what a lovely post, so much to enjoy, so much to share. Even without pictures I feel and sense delight.

Warmly and with much joyful new life love, *karendianne.
Pat said…
Madeline was exceptionaly interested when I told her about Nate. Couldn't you just spend all day holding him & sniffing in that new baby smell? You were born to be a grandmom!
antique quilter said…
hope your enjoying every single minute with that little boy....oh nothing like babies in mho!
ah the smell yes I totally understand. I am so happy for you that your there spending time with him
Kathie
Mrs. Goodneedle said…
Happiness for you, just oozing out from me! There's nothing like it, is there?
Joan said…
Loved you blog Nancy - thank you for the lovely comments re my blog :) Your writing is fascinating...I am guessing Nathanial is a...grandson? ♥