God Bless Nate's Co-Grandmother!

for she has sent me pictures!


Comments

Pat said…
Awwwwwwww......

Tell Nate I've got a girl friend for him. She's a hotty.
Mrs. Goodneedle said…
God bless one and all. Nate is gorgeous.
Expat Hausfrau said…
He is so beautiful and serene.
Annemiek said…
What a cute little guy! and am I correct that he's a redhead? Those are the best! (you'll never guess quilting DD's and my haircolour *lol*)
Kimberly Mason said…
Awwwwww! You're so cute, yes you are, yes you are you little cutie, woozawoosha woo wooo huhwoo?
Judi said…
What utterly charming pictures, Nancy - you are truly blessed.
suz said…
Nancy - Congratulations to all of you...Nate is absolutely beautiful!
That is one TINY baby. wow, congrats
AnnieO said…
Oh, you always forget how tiny newborns are. Sweet new boy, welcome to the world!
Unknown said…
God bless him - he's soooooo sweet
altar ego said…
Belated congratulations to you! I am looking forward to seeing my two grandsons next week at wedding festivities. One I have never met, the other I haven't seen in over two years, when he was six months old! My Nana gene is so shriveled up from non-use I can hardly stand it.
Laurie said…
Beautiful! And so tiny!!

Congratulations, grandma!

(Is it wrong that lately I've been thinking my 23-yo daughter and her longterm boyfriend should hurry things along and get married so that eventually I can have grandkids too?)
*karendianne. said…
Oh Nancy, they are beautiful and blessed. There is a glow...
Tanya said…
Oh, such a sweet tiny thing!!! Love and blessings!