Here's Today's, Bonnie!

"Judge tightens reigns at FLDS hearing"



For some time, Bonnie and I would report to each other on "the misspelled word of the day." It would show up in various locations: a billboard, a hand-lettered sign (one of the best was "For Sale: Chester Drawers"), a poster, a newspaper article, a church bulletin.



In recent years, this hobby has fallen by the wayside. I sure was tickled to find today's specimen -- above -- as a headline on the CNN website a few moments ago!

Comments

Ms. Jan said…
Why does FLDS make me think of that feminine hygiene spray from long ago???? LOLOLOL
Perry said…
That's as bad as "those ones" that I actually saw in a comic strip last Sunday. I took a picture of it so I wouln't forget I had seen it, lol.
Leslie said…
"Bad spellers of the world untie!"
It's amazing what gets printed in our local paper sometimes. Ya gotta wonder...