Daffodils

I've made a little more progress with the wool flowers applique project. Daffodil is finished. The photo is disappointing in that the flash from the camera detracts from the visibility of the accent embroidery stitching. Perhaps clicking on the photo will make it large enough to see the detail.
. . . .
The next block to work on is Thistle which is lots of embroidery stitches on the blooms themselves. That is the last one that I have prepared as a little kit for myself. Next week I'll try to get some more ready.
. . . .
Meanwhile, the Bento Box quilt is finished and Joe will help me hang and photograph it before the week is over, he says. Tomorrow afternoon I'm going to try to make the sandwich for one of the two prayer shawls so that I can have it to tie in front of the television at night.

Comments

Mrs. Goodneedle said…
The embroidery looks so pretty; I love to work on wool. I definitely want to hear more about the prayer shawls. Looking forward to Bento's premier, too.